Printed 2024 Weekly Diary/Planner Refill Pages (4 Block Layout)
Welcome to a fresh year of weekly planning with the newest edition of our signature weekly planner pages.
Continue reading as we walk you through the features that make these pages an essential companion for the year ahead, or jump to the key features tab for the high level overview.
Our annual overview pages are your gateway to a broader perspective and kickstart your weekly package. Placed conveniently at the front of your planner, you'll find a dedicated page for each year, 2024 and 2025. Offering a year-at-a-glance view, you can effortlessly check dates, align your plans, and stay on top of your scheduling game. It's the perfect tool to help you navigate your year with clarity and foresight.
Each month begins with a dedicated title page, making it easy to locate and dive into the specifics of the month at hand. Turn the page and you’ll find a spacious two-page calendar grid. Expertly sized to provide space to capture your appointments, meetings and special occasions, the grid layout serves as a visual representation of your monthly schedule, ensuring you stay on top of your commitments. Adjacent to the grid, a separate, spacious overview column provides a flexible canvas to capture your monthly priorities, tasks or reminders, without adding clutter to the grid or overwhelming your schedule.
Simplicity Meets Flexibility:
Our 4 block weekly layout is a testament to the beauty of simplicity. Designed for the minimalists, it’s understated yet functional, maximising the space available for each day. An integrated overview sector provides space to capture your to-do lists and priorities, ensuring these remain in view, and simplifying your daily planning process.
A flexible spacer page at the end of each month serves as a blank canvas for you to personalise according to your needs, Add titles, headings, or additional notes to tailor this to your unique planning and organisation style, or insert dividers or extra pages between months for a truly bespoke planning system
Recognising that most months don’t finish neatly on the last day of the week, we’ve designed our planner to gracefully transition between months. In practice this means we include the last few days of the month with the subsequent month, or the first few days with the previous month. And while this format will be more obvious in some layouts than in others, rest assured this design choice ensures a seamless and practical user experience, with no dates or pages duplicated or omitted.
Options to Suit Your Style:
We appreciate that everyone has their own planning preferences, and so we offer alternative options for those who prefer separate calendar grids or only the weekly pages. Refer to our weekly planner page collection for further details.
Key Features at a Glance
- Perfectly Proportioned: A5 dimensions (148 x 210 mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches) strike the perfect balance of practicality and portability
- 2-Years at a Glance: Included annual overview pages for both 2024 and 2025 provide a quick and easy means to both plan ahead and to look back on previous dates as the year progresses
- Seamless Monthly Transitions: Our weekly planner inserts with integrated calendar grids are designed to flow from month to month, whilst providing flexibility to add dividers and supplementary pages between months
- A Year-Long Companion: Covering January through December 2024, these pages will accompany you through every season. Each set includes 79 sheets/158 sides
- Flexible Start Day: Choose between Sunday or Monday as the starting day of your week, tailoring your planner to match your preferred calendar structure
- Layout Functionality that Delivers: Our weekly refill pages adopt a ‘week to view’ layout, optimising space to provide a comprehensive overview of your week, and making it easy to plan, prioritise, and manage your time effectively
- Punching Perfection: Customise your planner refills with your preferred punching style
- Paper Appreciation: Produced on 120gsm FSC-certified paper for clarity, definition, and minimal ink bleed-through
- Crafted in our Studio: Our planner pages are born from meticulous design and printed to order in our own studio
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: All orders are packed with care in plastic-free packaging