PRINTABLE UNDATED MONTHLY EXPENDITURE PAGES - 2 STYLES
They say you should track not only what you save, but also what you spend, so our monthly expenditure pages are designed to help you do just that.
With 2 styles provided - either a single page or double page layout - you’ll be able to plan out your monthly budget, quickly and easily note down any expenditure, and calculate your overall totals - whether within budget or over. Flexible enough to use both for general expenditure or to have separate pages for particular categories such as groceries, household bills or business expenses, etc., these simple tracker pages are an easy way to begin making a positive impact in managing your finances.
- PDF format for instant download. No physical product will be shipped.
- Printable, non-editable files supplied in both A4 (210 x 297mm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches) and A5 (148 x 210mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches) sizes
- Generous inside edge margins allow sufficient space for most hole punching styles
- Designed for duplex printing so as to be both economical and to minimise bulk in your planner
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A4 size PDF containing 2 sides / 1 sheet - Single page layout
- A5 size PDF containing 2 sides / 1 sheet - Single page layout
- A4 size PDF containing 2 sides / 1 sheet - Double page layout
- A5 size PDF containing 2 sides / 1 sheet - Double page layout
- Printing Helpsheet and Guide
PERMITTED USE & COPYRIGHT
Each planner page design within the Studio Scribe range has been formally registered for copyright protection purposes.
You may print and use your purchased pages as often as needed for your sole personal use. However, all designs remain copyright of Studio Scribe, and as such you must not re-sell, redistribute or otherwise make available to third parties whether in print or electronically, nor use for any commercial purpose.
RECEIVING & DOWNLOADING YOUR PRINTABLE FILES
Our printable page designs are currently available to purchase via our Etsy store only, where you can check-out either as a guest, or with an Etsy account. Since digital purchases are subject to VAT, the final cost of your files will vary depending upon your location and will be added automatically to your order.
Etsy Account Holders:
If you have an Etsy account, you’ll see a ‘View your files’ link displayed on the order confirmation screen. This link connects to the Downloads page where you can download all the files associated with your order. Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. This can sometimes takes a few minutes to be fully processed.
You’ll also receive a download notification email from Etsy, letting you know that your files are ready on the Downloads page.
Etsy Guests / Non-Account Holders:
If you check out as a guest, you’ll find a link to download your purchase(s) within your order confirmation email.