PRINTABLE 2022 QUARTERLY OVERVIEW PAGES
Making a comeback for 2022, our previous goal planner pages have been refreshed in the form of our quarterly overview pages.
Designed with the busy executive in mind, these have been created to sit neatly at the front or rear of your planner, however can also be printed as single sided for those who prefer to separate the pages for flexible positioning.
Each quarter has be designed to be viewed across 2 pages, and includes calendars for each of the 3 months within the quarter, space to note down key dates, and segments for goals and objectives, priorities, reminders and a flexible segment for miscellaneous items.
- PDF format for instant download. No physical product will be shipped.
- Printable, non-editable files supplied in both A4 (210 x 297mm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches) and A5 (148 x 210mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches) sizes
- Generous inside edge margins allow sufficient space for most hole punching styles
- 10 sides / 5 sheets in total per file/size
- Designed for duplex printing so as to be both economical and to minimise bulk in your planner
- Covering the year 2022. A 2023 revision is also available to purchase separately.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A4 size PDF containing 10 sides / 5 sheets
- A5 size PDF containing 10 sides / 5 sheets
- Printing Helpsheet and Guidance
PERMITTED USE & COPYRIGHT
Each planner page design within the Studio Scribe range has been formally registered for copyright protection purposes.
You may print and use your purchased pages as often as needed for your sole personal use. However, all designs remain copyright of Studio Scribe, and as such you must not re-sell, redistribute or otherwise make available to third parties whether in print or electronically, nor use for any commercial purpose.
RECEIVING & DOWNLOADING YOUR PRINTABLE FILES
Our printable page designs are currently available to purchase via our Etsy store only, where you can check-out either as a guest, or with an Etsy account. Since digital purchases are subject to VAT, the final cost of your files will vary depending upon your location and will be added automatically to your order.
Etsy Account Holders:
If you have an Etsy account, you’ll see a ‘View your files’ link displayed on the order confirmation screen. This link connects to the Downloads page where you can download all the files associated with your order. Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. This can sometimes takes a few minutes to be fully processed.
You’ll also receive a download notification email from Etsy, letting you know that your files are ready on the Downloads page.
Etsy Guests / Non-Account Holders:
If you check out as a guest, you’ll find a link to download your purchase(s) within your order confirmation email.