PRINTED 13 MONTH 2022/2023 COMPACT MID-YEAR PLANNER PACKAGE - TIMEBLOCK LAYOUT
Created for those seeking a lightweight and portable planner for the academic year, our compact mid-year planner covers a 13 month period from either August to August, or September to September inclusive. Providing an uninterrupted weekly layout, the compact pages serve as the core of your planner yet offers you the flexibility to pair with additional coordinating pages to create your own personalised system.
Weekly layouts across 2 pages have been carefully designed for optimum functionality, whilst retaining a contemporary, minimalist aesthetic. Busy days require serious planning, and our timeblock layout has been designed specifically for the busy executive. As a tried and tested method of maximising productivity, timeblocking is a simple yet effective way to effectively schedule your time and your tasks. Featuring a 13 hour daily schedule, this layout provides space for both pre- and post-work activities, whilst also including an essential overview column to capture the weekly essentials for cross-referencing and scheduling purposes.
Also available to purchase with included, but separate, monthly calendar grid pages, or as a weekly planner package with integrated monthly calendar grids. Please refer to separate listings for details.
- A5 Size (5.8 x 8.3 inches or 148 x 210 mmm)
- Set contains 58 sheets / 116 sides
- Uninterrupted weekly layout (no spacer pages between weeks or months, and so not recommended or compatible with tabbed divider use)
- Covering a 13 month period. Choose from August to August, or September to September inclusive.
- Week on 2 pages / week to view layout
- Available in a choice of punching styles
- Produced on 120gsm FSC-certified paper for exceptional definition, clarity and minimal ink bleed-through.
- Designed and printed in our studio, and available to purchase exclusively via Studio Scribe UK
Listing is for stated item only. Background styling, props etc. are for illustration purposes only and not included.